For the last 20 years, we have tried our hardest to exceed our customers' expectations. A big part of that is by endeavouring not to cancel a course once it has been booked and a deposit paid. In the last 20 years we have only lost two weekends, both through extreme weather events.
However, considering the ongoing situation around coronavirus (COVID-19), we have taken the decision to cancel our normal winter on-water training until at least 17th May 2021 and maybe beyond.
This decision has been taken following the government’s continuing advice against mass gatherings, to minimise social contact, and the need to engage in 1 meter plus social distancing and in accordance with the latest Government "Road Map"
These measures are also in line with the actions taken by the RYA which has also suspended all their directly run on-water courses.
We will be taking no more booking for courses to be run from now until May 17th 2021.
If you are intrested in any of our courses and/or activities planned from 17th May please get in contact. Any course booked from that date will be undertaken on the understanding the course will only go ahead if the Government’s road map is meet.
To give you peace of mind, we will not be asking for any deposit payment for courses booked or reserved in the period from 17th May and 1st July. Full and final payment will be required before the start date of the Course.
Courses booked from 1st July 2021 will be subject to our standard terms and conditions.
I hope that we will be in a position to meet you on the water in a few months’ time. I can assure you that the above actions have been taken in order to protect the health and wellbeing of all our course participants and to alleviate the risk of an additional burden on the emergency services at what is a hugely testing time.
Please stay safe, look after each other and follow the Government advice.
Thank you for your understanding
Keith and the team